Software Engineer (Embedded C Developer)
||Software Engineer (Embedded C Developer)
||Internet of Things (IoT)
||Full time permanent position
||V.U.Nagar, Gujarat, India.
||Bachelor/Master degree in IT/CE/EC
- Write efficient code,Debugging code.
- Strong reasoning and problem solving ability.
- Basic idea of hardware and writing software for hardware chips/board.
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle and methods.
- Previous experience in Wireless Protocols would be plus.
- Basic knowledge of 6LowPan, 802.15.4, ZigBee would be plus.
- Can work in large team and handle stress.
- Fresher with excellent academic record, project work using micro-controllers and having good coding ability are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of Embedded C, RTOS
- Experience on NXP/PIC/AVR/ST/8051 micro controllers.
- Experience/Knowledge of Electronic test and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, Signal generators, Logic Analyzers etc.
- Exposure to working on protocols SPI, I2C, UART, DMA, Timer and interrupts.
- Have worked with peripherals, LEDs, LCDs or sensors.
||0 to 2 years
||Candidate must send their application with Subject "[IOT1620W2] Job Application".
Application without JOB ID would not be considered.