Nebulae is a tangible framework for the Internet of Things. Nebulae provides networking hardware as well as SDKs and Cloud services designed and engineered to simplify the implementation of IoT solutions.
Nebulae is better due to following reasons :
1. NebuLink Node and NebuLink Gateway provide certified, low-power, long-range networking with a guaranteed quality of service.
2. Nebulae delivers a highly secure and scalable network with 3-tier encryption using the AES-128 bit standard.
3. Nebulae Cloud Messaging Service provides secure, scalable, real time communication between IoT enabled devices and end users.
Nebulae platform is highly scalable, user can connect thousands of devices to a single NebuLink gateway. Single gateway is capable to handle multiple type of devices, like sensors, actuators, and many more.
There are a number of benefits for using Nebulae :
1. Full-featured and flexible for optimizing network architecture.
2. Easy deployment and installation.
3. Scalable to establish a dense network
4. Intelligent, self-healing, and self-configuring network for guaranteed delivery.
5. Extensive support for long battery life.
6. Highly scalable network with multi-tier secure communication
7. Remote firmware update FOTA without network disruptions.
8. Developer-friendly, rich set of APIs and powerful SDKs to shorten time to market.
9. Small memory footprint for lower hardware cost.
10.Designed to withstand failure.
Nebulae devices are divided into two categories :
NebuLink Node is a board-level component that provides IPv6 internet connectivity for sensors, devices, and equipment. A NebuLink Node may be categorized either as a Full Function Device (FFD) or Reduced Function Device (RFD) operating on battery supply or power line.
NebuLink Gateway is a device that builds and maintains an auto-configuring, self-tuning, redundant, self-healing network of NebuLink Nodes in a mesh, star, tree or hybrid network topology, and securely connects them to Nebulae Cloud.
Yes. Nebulae SDK is very easy to use, and has very rich API set. So anyone can build their own product based on Nebulae SDK. Hardware agnostic Nebulae SDK makes it portable for any hardware platform that meets the requirements mentioned in user guide.
Yes. It provides 3-tier security with AES-128 bit data Encryption.
In case of no internet connectivity communication with gateway and cloud cease temporarily till the internet connection is back. But our WSN(devices) is smart enough to perform their predefined configured tasks.
Possible reasons for not being able to access/connect devices :
1. You might not have performed registration process. See user guide to perform registration process.
2. No internet connectivity: Contact your network manager for the internet connection.
Yes there is a community of developers which provides guidance for building projects on Nebulae.
Follow Nebulae on social network, read the blog published by developers and you can also subscribe to our news feed.
Yes user can monitor and control devices from anywhere if user have internet connectivity.
Follow the installation steps given in user guide.
The user can send their query from the contact us menu. Just fill the form given, with valid credentials, we will contact back within 48 working hours.
There is feature of logging provided, you can use it for your analytics.
Nebulae IoT solution supports many communication technologies and thus operates on various frequency bands. Nebulae IEEE 802.15.4 devices work on 868 MHz, 902 MHz and 2.4 GHz Frequency bands. Nebulae Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices operate on 2.4 GHz.
Nebulae provides 3-tier security of network messages using AES-128 Encryption. Nebulae cloud connection is secured using certificate authentication.
Nebulae supports various communication protocols like WiFi, GSM, Ethernet, 802.15.4, Bluetooth, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and PowerLine.
Yes, using Nebulae Cloud SDK you can connect and access Zigbee or Bluetooth devices from Nebulae cloud.
Nebulae IoT solution provides Hardware Agnostic feature making it possible to support multiple hardware platforms.
Nebulae Software Development Kit(SDK) facilitates developers and enthusiasts for creating applications based on Nebulae framework.
Yes, Nebulae provides very efficient firmware over the air that lets you control/ access your devices even while firmware update process.